About

If you are reading this, you are either someone interested in my work in a way more deep than the like button, either relative, either I highly appreciate your works. I would really like to thank you all for this.

For anyone else I have created The artist memoirs. The images I will put there I mostly consider part of my learning process and way under my current level as seen by me (although I'm still attached in a personal way to some of them). The site it's intended as part of a work analyzing cliches from different viewpoints.

I think everyone stared with low quality works, but only a few go higher. The cliche is facile and if done correctly it's successful. Also, the propriety to be a cliche is highly depended of the context and author intention, as I've learned recently. We all learn to write by repeating same words and phrases, but eventually we are making new ones. For now I will stop here.

Some good works on cliche you will find here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... e ceva in neregula cu primul link; daca puteti remedia v-as fi recunoscator... Teo